Shaping the arts & entertainment culture to accurately reflect the character of Jesus
Potential Roles: Some of the roles you may encounter on your Cultural Street.
• Arts / Artists
• Music / Musicians
• Performing arts
• Film / TV
• Creative arts
Biblical Influencers: Individuals from scripture who influenced culture
• King David (Musician and Songwriter)
• Bezalel (Craftsman and Designer)
• Asaph (Chief Musician and Songwriter)
Action Plan: Ways to leverage your influence on your Cultural Street
• Ask to pray for someone with whom you interact
• See someone receive Jesus through your network
• Water baptize a person in your network
• Create music that accelerates the values of God’s Kingdom
• Use your platform to shed light on injustice
• Create art that inspires hope
• Use media to creatively communicate Biblical values
• Disciple someone in your network
• Lead people in worship to God
• Dramatically portray the gospel in action
Questions for Clarity: Your most pivotal questions to answer to effectively influence your Cultural Street:
• Who are some people on my Cultural Street that God has placed in my path to influence? (Names)
• What is a specific toxic culture on my Cultural Street that I am called to change?
• How can I be an expert and become more respected in the Arts and Entertainment Cultural Street?
• What can I do to be known more for what I’m FOR rather than for what I’m AGAINST?