Shaping marketplace culture to accurately reflect the character of Jesus.
Potential Roles: Some of the roles you may encounter on your Cultural Street.
• Local Business
• Business owners
Biblical Influencers: Individuals from scripture who influenced culture
• Abraham (Land owner and Father of the Jewish Nation)
• Ruth (Bread winner)
• Martha (Active business woman)
• Mordecai (Respected business leader)
• Lydia (Entrepreneur and group leader)
Action Plan: Ways to leverage your influence on your Cultural Street
• Ask to pray for colleague or client
• See a colleague receive Jesus
• See a client receive Jesus
• Water baptize a colleague or client
• Get a colleague or client established in a local church
• Leverage a portion of your income above the tithe (10%) to further the cause of the local church and missions
• Disciple a colleague or client
• Establish a business that exists to fund ministry
• Share a story of how business is part of your spiritual life
Questions for Clarity: Your most pivotal questions to answer to effectively influence your Cultural Street:
• Who are some people on my Cultural Street that God has placed in my path to influence? (Names)
• What is a specific toxic culture on my Cultural Street that I am called to change?
• How can I be an expert and become more respected in the Business Cultural Street?
• What can I do to be known more for what I’m FOR rather than for what I’m AGAINST?