Shaping the methods by which we live out our faith and equipping people to do the work of Jesus
Potential Roles: Some of the roles you may encounter on your Cultural Street.
• The Local Church
• Faith Non-Profit
• Church Leaders
• Ministry Volunteers
Biblical Influencers: Individuals from scripture who influenced culture
• Samuel (Prophet and last of the Judges)
• Peter (Leader and Preacher in the early church)
• Priscilla (Church leader in Rome)
• Paul (Church planter)
Action Plan: Ways to leverage your influence on your Cultural Street
• Lead a missions team
• Translate the gospel for unique cultures
• Disciple a small group of people
• Impart Bible truth to children and teens
• Lead a ministry team at your local church
• Establish a non-profit to address a particular need in society
• Serve as a pastor or staff member of a local church
• Create strategies for your church to grow
• Pray for people in church gatherings
• Counsel, coach and guide people along a spiritual growth track
• Plant a church
• Disciple individuals in the church
Questions for Clarity: Your most pivotal questions to answer to effectively influence your Cultural Street:
• Who are some people on my Cultural Street that God has placed in my path to influence? (Names)
• What is a specific toxic culture on my Cultural Street that I am called to change?
• How can I become an expert and become more respected in the Faith Cultural Street?
• What can I do to be known more for what I’m FOR rather than for what I’m AGAINST?