Shaping cities to become a better place to live, work, play, and worship in the days to come.
Potential Roles: Some of the roles you may encounter on your Cultural Street
• Law Enforcement
• Community Service
• Local Government
Biblical Influencers: Individuals from scripture who influenced culture
• Joseph (Interpreter of Dreams and Political Adviser)
• Daniel (High Ranking Political Leader and Adviser to Kings)
• Moses (Giver of the Law)
• Esther (Queen of Persia)
• Deborah (Warrior and Judge)
Action Plan: Ways to leverage your influence on your Cultural Street
• Pray for someone on your cultural street
• See a colleague receive Jesus
• Water baptize a colleague
• Launch a community service project
• Serve on a city board or commission, advancing Kingdom values
• Be elected to a political office
• Serve as a lobbyist or informal advisor to advance and protect Kingdom values
• Disciple someone in your sphere
• Leverage influence to combat injustice
• Vote for Kingdom values and candidates who uphold those values
• Educate people on political issues
• Rally followers of Jesus to vote
Questions for Clarity: Your most pivotal questions to answer to effectively influence your Cultural Street
• Who are some people on my Cultural Street that God has placed in my path to influence? (Names)
• What is a specific toxic culture on my Cultural Street that I am called to change?
• How can I be an expert and become more respected in the Government Cultural Street?
• What can I do to be known more for what I’m FOR rather than for what I’m AGAINST?